вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a realistic black and white vector portrait from photo

I will draw a realistic black and white vector portrait from photo












About:

Professional High Realistic Vector Portrait for Profile Picture, Avatar, Poster, Event, Website or Business. 


I will draw your portrait in Adobe Photoshop making it very detailed. The best part of my gig is that I can deliver the work in only 1 day. Your final portrait will look like in the examples uploaded by me.


Things that I will need from you
You will need to provide me one good Headshot & Close-up Face photo similar quality to this: 

http://bit.ly/1RAgGvJ

What quality of photo you provided is what you'll get in your portrait artwork. (I'll follow your photo's face emotion, hairstyle, skin colour, lighting, etc) so the more detail has your photo, the more details I can draw.

Reviews


vitolibro:Outstanding Experience!

bruiserlit:Outstanding Experience!

zeitgeist27:Outstanding Experience!

jasonweible:Outstanding Experience!

zeitgeist27:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий