пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will draw in vector and Photo Editing.

I will draw in vector and Photo Editing.












About:

I have intensive and diverse experience with Adobe Illustrator. I like to do creative things for my clients

Service Description

  • Cartoons & Caricatures
  • Portraits
  • Design icons
  • Vector tracing
  • Logo Design
  • T-Shirts
  • Other Illustration

All you need it's to describe your project and contact me before order!
Thank you!

Reviews


zacharysenz:Linda goes above and beyond once again, excellent work!

lindservice:Thank you!

zacharysenz:Linda Is great, this is the 3rd project I've used her for and for any future artistic needs, I'll be coming back.

lindservice:Thank you very much.

samirsultanali:Great seller. Exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий