воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will make you a twitch emote pack

I will make you a twitch emote pack












About:

I Will make you a twitch emote pack! Give your chat or subscribers a way to express themselves by using some emotes! These emotes could express facial expressions, Text expressions or basically anything you want. These emotes go through 4 steps of work: First I make a sketch in photoshop that takes around an hour. Step 2 I take the sketch into illustrator and start the vector / outline of the emote this usually takes about 2 hours then in Step 3 I apply shading on the basic colors that takes about 15 minutes finally in Step 4 I apply highlights to the emote that makes it pop and that usually takes about another 15 minutes. So I take time and practice into these and make sure they are quality and good enough for your stream.   

Reviews


butterflyxx:Exactly what I wanted! Great work!

calebsmith4902:Great and Very Polite

phineas_poe:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

olaafgaming:Deadline was passed with 2 days. Slow replies. Very bad at updating.

calebsmith4902:Terrible client ( Honestly ) Was not forgiving, unclear, and terribly rude.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий