воскресенье, 27 мая 2018 г.

I will fashion cad flat sketches,technical drawings

I will fashion cad flat sketches,technical drawings












About:

I am a fashion designer and a professional flat sketcher,
My experiences had me working better on technical drawings,
Technical drawings (flat sketches) are the best way to explain to a manufacturer your ideas,
I will do professional drawings of your garments using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop,
I will need a detailed hand sketch or photography of the product you need,
Or a well explained and very detailed description with the help of inspirational pictures

For 10$ you'll get:

Front and Back technical drawing of any product you want.

Reviews


piper2014:absolutely wonderful seller

zrouas:I just LOVE working with this buyer

piper2014:wonderful seller\n

zrouas:Outstanding Experience!

piper2014:wonderful seller, fast work, excellent quality, extremely easy communcation


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий