понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you you like in my style

I will illustrate anything you you like in my style












About:

I can make : 

- Characters concept from your ideas
- Illustrate anything you like 
- Fanarts ( from games, comic, manga, movies, everything... )
- Erotic illustration

 - Please notice : 
* Please inbox me first to disscuss about pricing, oder without agreement would be refuse.
* Please describe your ideas carefully, make sure you have a note of what you need before you contact with me.
* I do not make logo design

Reviews


cyanetic:Thank you, \

longan2006:Working with Cyanetic alway bring joys for me !

cyanetic:Awesome. Just stunning again!

longan2006:Best customer ever !

cyanetic:Very nice once again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий