пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will create a character design in anime style

I will create a character design in anime style












About:

Hi every one!!
I'm Sole-jo, and I'm a professional artist.
This is my character design gig. I will create for you professional design with my manga style.

There are only some think that I ask you!
If you need to contact me for an order please send me all the information to create a custo offer for you.

What kind of information?
I just need a little description of the character, some reference if possible and the pack that you chose for the realization.

Can I have a portfolio?
Yes, if you need to see other of my works you can check my facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/Sole.jo.art/

Thaks!
Have a good time here on fiverr :)
Sole-jo

Reviews


sasquatchiscool:Awesomely fun version of my character. Loved the style and working with studentsole. Thanks for creating awesome!

angelkid_dj:great work

studentsole:Nice customer! Love wark with him!

sasquatchiscool:Great work! Love my character in this style. Would hire again for more characters.

skeliton:amazing, exactly what I wanted. money well spent


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий