пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will do an illustration for you

I will do an illustration for you












About:

I will do a digital painting of anything you want. I also do concept art and will gladly accept any request, from portraits to landscapes and cartoons and giving the right time I will do a highly detailed illustration.

  1. I will do custom orders
  2. I will do sketches
  3. Black & white illustrations
  4. Color illustrations
  5. Digital paintings
  6. Vector illustrations

Reviews


marvinpowell:Initial sketchwork showed promise, but the seller was too impatient and took too many liberties with the artwork and gave up halfway through. I'll have to start over with someone else.

joseegreg:This is the pickiest person you'll ever meet, at a low budget price they were too many modifications, days of work and delayed answers that kept the project from moving foward. He had ideas and a vision yes, but he demands absolute perfection at this low a price. I would not recommend this person.

thamers:it was great working with him, he delivered on time and he was great through the whole thing.

joseegreg:Thank you, you were easy to work with as well.

kieshp:Beautiful work! Jose listened to my dream and expectations but also freestyled with his own skills and techniques. I'm thankful to have found such an amazing and talented artist.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий