пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will create amazing character illustrations

I will create amazing character illustrations












About:

Hello fellow Warriors

I will illustrate you a fantasy character based on your description. I'm experienced in fantasy genre but i'm always open to any opportunities other than fantasy illustrations since my style is versatile.

Message me before ordering for free consultation.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Reviews


rogueenterprise:Work was as expected, great time working with the artist to achieve the vision we had in our heads for these characters. Very communicative and timely in providing revisions.

peaksandpixels:Outstanding Experience!

mountainlion2:I liked his artwork and he was able to bring to life my vision.

icewolf12:my third time with Leo, and I'm still not disappointed. listened the entire way to my ideas, and made it a reality, even when I was being annoyingly specific with what I wanted.

peaksandpixels:spesific and very open to suggestions! makes an artist's job easier.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий