четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will paint or sketch any character design for you

I will paint or sketch any character design for you












About:

Do NOT order. Read through this first. Especially the instructions at the bottom.

I'm an experienced artist when it comes to character design, and I will put this expertise at your disposal

I'm offering to draw or paint your character. My package list here is more of a guideline, so you know what to expect. I take three things into consideration when pricing.

1. Time. $10 = 15 minutes of active work. You get what you pay for. 
2. Number of revisions. This must be negotiated.
3. Commercial Use. I have a flat $100 rate for the commercial use of my character art.

My pricing is simple. I estimate how long a piece will take me to finish. There are of course things you as a buyer can do to help my time management out. Which in turn means I get more time to draw details on your character.


Instructions:

1. Do NOT order.
2. Instead, click on my portrait.
3. Send me a message.
3. Wait for my response.

We'll start a dialogue discussing what you want, what you need and how it should look, and most importantly what it should cost.
If you still simply order without consulting me first, there might be complications, and you will most likely not end up with the artwork you expected.

Reviews


emmaanderson145:I absolutely love the end result! she looks truly badass!

gfx0rgfx0r:Excellent once again

gfx0rgfx0r:Excellent.

emmaanderson145:This is great! Did an amazing job on the armor and really made the character come to life!

mactaza25:Did an Excellent Job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий