воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will paint a concept of anything you like

I will paint a concept of anything you like












About:

Hi everyone!
Send me an idea and reference photos about your concept, I will draw for you a wonderful concept.

I will paint you an art commission from $30! 




  • I can draw :

    Original Character
    Fan art
    Fight scenes
    Comic
    Realism
    Portrait
    Concept Art
    Illustration

  • And i can't design Logo for you.

  • How to commission me: 


    - STEP 1: Send me a note inbox,  in the subject line, detailing the type of commission you want me to draw. i will disscuss about ideas and anything else, when i agree with each order about artwork, price, .... you go to step 2


    - STEP 2: Order gigs with price i'm disscuss in STEP 1, and i will sketch for you and complete artwork. If i need any information, i will disscuss more at this step. At last, i will finish a good deal here.


    ATTENTION: 
    Please contact me in conversation by follow step by step, if you order gigs without disscuss with me before, i will cancel your order. 

    Your commission will be ready 1 week depending on its complexity. 

  • Price will be at 30$ or more, message for me to get your price. 

Please disscuss with me before oderring

Thank you.Love you all.

Reviews


ernestcooper:QUALITY SERVICE EVERY TIME.

tinachan101:Fantastic experience and very patient and accommodating with my revisions. Thank you so much!

phuthieu:Thank you,

ernestcooper:High Quality Professional Service

phuthieu:Thank you,


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий