пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will create pixel art of any kind for you

I will create pixel art of any kind for you












About:

not available on 13-25 December 2016

If you find some hard to find a person to do your peoject, I can help you to do.
i have done graphic design, web design and 2D animation.
Feel free to contact me
** I will reply within 24 hours
** Not available on 15-30 November 
50 x50 px dimension for  1 character = 5$ 

70 x70 px dimension for  1 character  = 10$

150 x150 px dimension (character or background) need to tell me before order in inbox. It will be charged based on your additional information.

Souce file will be charged based on your additional information



thanks
guston

Reviews


jameswood465:Very fast and hight quality :)

guston:thanks =)

winterdem0n:thanks again

guston:welcome =)

jameswood465:Implemented changes incredibly fast and made it exactly how I wanted it :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий