среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw custom illustration and logo

I will draw custom illustration and logo












About:

I will draw cool illustrations and logos in any style. 

How to Order:
- Send me an exhaustive description of the drawing (if you have an specific idea) and a photo(photos), min 300 dpi
- Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
- Receive the drawing, complete the order and leave a review  ;)

The best quality pictures of YOURS insure MY best results as well!

For special requests contact me in inbox first ;)


*Check my extras for Commercial Use Conditions.



Reviews


okiekaren:Thank you Alex and especially for your patience this time around. It took me a bit to figure out the way the template works. I appreciate your help and hope to continue working with you!

uk_sketch:Thank you for your tips!! I will be happy to work with you in future :)

okiekaren:Alex is responsive and great at knowing what I want. I've ordered several gigs from him and will continue to return with future orders. Always a great job.

uk_sketch:Outstanding Experience!

okiekaren:Great job as usual


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий