понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will design pictogram, icons and illustrations

I will design pictogram, icons and illustrations












About:

This GIG Is Specially designed for All sort of Icons and Pictograms also Full color and black and white Illustrations (Detailed).
Within this GiG I'll provide you :).
  • 1000x1000 px or any file size you want in very high quality JPG format
  • JPG file format for free
  • All sort of other High quality file formats like png ,pdf,psd and vector source files in Ai or esp file format .
  • COPYRIGHT license For commercial use .
  • Icons for Website and Button designs .
  • Any sort of Detailed or 2D black and white illustrations
  • Also providing you EXTRA FAST Services

Please contact me before placing any order !!

Reviews


deliverdelight:the_charcoal is a great professional, he takes extra effort to make sure his deliveries are perfect and understands my requirements. Thank you!

the_charcoal:Thank you so much :) !!!

tmgrab:The quality of your work is awesome. i have two other ideas for my site and you will be my 1st choice. will spec out the next two.projects and then get them to you tomorrow. thank you!

the_charcoal:Thank you so much :)..

starwest:the_charcoal is a incredible. I'm an experienced web design agency project manager and hired the_charcoal to save money for a side project outside of work. The result is excellent!!! the_charcoal was patient with me while I figured out what I wanted. the_charcoal really does know best and you will get 10/10 and work you love with his guidance!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий