среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you into comic superhero

I will draw you into comic superhero












About:

Hi dear! :) :D
I will draw your face into comic superhero.
Or I will fix your face perfectly in superhero's body. 
Please message before order :)
I will describe you what I need to make you as superhero.

Just for fun,not for commercial use :)
#Gift to your friend#upload in social media.


If you have any favorite superhero then send his/her photo and also send your photo(headshot) in that poses of superhero.

Note: 

Please   send  good quality photo.

Don't send cut off around face.

Message for contact.

feel free to ask me anything.
Thanks :) 

Reviews


humbuggali:Brilliant thank you

sumonhasif:Awesome experience.He is very good buyer

kvnneo:Perfect. Just Perfect. HIGHLY recomendable!

sumonhasif:Excellent experience :) \r\nAwesome buyer

die_hart:Great designer, fast delivery, easy to work with this seller. I can highly recommend this seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий