среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will create hand drawn line art illustrations

I will create hand drawn line art illustrations












About:

Hi!

I live and work in Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia.

The mediums I use for this gig are either colored pencils, ink, watercolor or gouache on 200 / 300 g/m2 watercolor paper. Everything by hand.

When the artwork is ready I will deliver the digital version of it in dpi of your choice.
I don't provide vector art.
I do not draw with the style in the hyperrealism genre.
If you need your artwork to be delivered physically there will be additional charges depending on your location, which will be discussed further. 

I'm sorry for the extra charge for revision and color, considering that this is all hand drawn it will take me more to do those.

Let's chat before placing an order; I'd love to first evaluate the project and see if I can help you (in timely manner) or not, for the best result. Thank you for your understanding!
Looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


overwrwite:Wonderful work! Easy communication!

napeepplum:Awesome client!

overwrwite:Outstanding work again. Highly recommended.

napeepplum:Awesome as usual.

overwrwite:Got what I asked for. Excellence.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий