вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will create beautiful textile designs for products

I will create beautiful textile designs for products












About:

I will create Pattern Designs for your Textile and Product Collections in just 48 hours

Looking for someone to create the perfect print that you envision for your next big Project? If yes, then look no further! I will create unique patterns based on an image you already have, or a sketch or even from a small idea in your head. Lets create the perfect Design together! 

Please feel free to discuss if you have a particular requirement in mind. Place your order and ill do the rest to bring your ideas to life!

Want to see more of my work? Check out my blog:
sarahalighayas.tumblr.com

Happy ordering! :)

Reviews


vinnynogueiraa:Thanks! Obrigado

vinnynogueiraa:Awesome! Thanks.

sarahghayas:Best buyer... Thanks a lot! :)

vinnynogueiraa:I loved! You did, exactly what I expected. Soon, do more work with you, thank you.

sarahghayas:Had a great experience, Thank you! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий