вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw an amazing realistic portrait of your pet

I will draw an amazing realistic portrait of your pet












About:

I will draw a realistic portrait of your pet in coloured pencils.
Portrait will be only head without background, but if you want full body figure, background or more than one figure, check out my extras.

You will receive one hight quality, printable file and one smaller file for easier digital use. If there is precise size in which you will need the portrait, I can adjust my drawing to your wishes.

All my works are hand drawn and usually took me several hours, so both delivery and revisions won't be super fast, please be understanding. :)

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to send me a message!

I wish to say great thanks to all my customers - you are wonderful and I really can see how my drawing skills are improving with each commission! Thanks! 

Reviews


jessharris222:I love the final product! She did a great job.

renatex:Really nice commission and buyer! :)

jatteridge:LOVE this artist! Phenomenal work! Will order again and definitely referring everyone I know to her!

juliacowles:Great, she did an awesome job.

declanwalters:It's perfect! Very pleased with the service and the result.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий