вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will deliver the highest quality pictures. Please think hard before you order, as you might get addicted to my work! Looking forward to working with you! + See More

I will deliver the highest quality pictures. Please think hard before you order, as you might get addicted to my work! Looking forward to working with you! + See More












About:

I will draw very nice illustration for you. Promise you will be satisfied with my work!
Please contact me if you have any qustions!

Reviews


larelleellswort:defo would recommend alena. my picture is just amazing. all i could say when i seen the draft is WOW. totally exceeded my expectations. it's better than expected. thank you so much alena :)

alenakarabach:thank you!

callie401:Alena was very kind and created really high quality artwork for me. Incredibly pleased and will definitley order from her again in the future :) lovely to work with and keeps to deadlines.

alenakarabach:Thank you!

alexisashby695:I had never used fiverr before this time and I am so pleased with how these pictures came out! I was looking for something realistic and that’s what i got! Can’t wait to print mine and hang them! Will be ordering again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий