суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will do professional medical illustrations

I will do professional medical illustrations












About:

I will do anatomical illustration or medical book illustration in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
For 5 $ you will receive a not so complex illustration ,line art, or simple colour illustration.
For  complex illustration,  highly detailed and higher resolution,please check my Extra.
The price it's just for one figure in the illustration (1 figure =1 gig)
Quality guaranteed until the client is satisfied.

I reserve the right to use all my drawing on my portfolio and social media.


~~~~   Please contact me before to place an order so I can give you the clear quote about your order.~~~~

Thank you!






Reviews


lilycooper:Perfect!

ramses123:Thank you!

lilycooper:Just exactly what I asked for thank you!

ramses123:Thank you!

lesliebaumann:I enjoy working with this seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий