четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a 20 page childrens coloring book

I will draw a 20 page childrens coloring book












About:

Coloring books are very popular these days, I can convert your existing children's book to a coloring book by redrawing the images, or I can create you a coloring book based on a theme or your own ideas!

I do coloring pages at about $15 per page, but the price gets much cheaper the more pages you buy! If your page is very simple - 1 figure and simple background - you can purchase a $10 page from my other gig.

For Premium you get 20 pages for the price of 15. (5 free pages)

If time is not a constraint for you, I will happily keep working to make reasonable further changes after delivery.

Looking forward to working with you,
Jonathan

Reviews


theroseyarde:It was great to work with this seller.

radiantx:Fun job!

maglishjapan:Gave the theme for my coloring book and he came through with flying colors. Highly recommended and would request his services again in the future. Thank you for making my magical coloring book dream come true!!

radiantx:Fun project, easy to work with!

lancedavis442:Stunning ! He took my idea and created it on paper.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий