четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will create 5 coloring pages.

I will create 5 coloring pages.












About:

PLEASE READ!!!!

Check my gallery here on Fiverr if you wanna see my work.

If you have any custom order you would like to be made message me and I'll make the appropriate price for it.

Please also if you make a order make sure to describe what you want in your order, references and particular style you want let  me know. It helps me to get the job done better!


Hello! This is my Gig online business I create any line art coloring page(s) you would like. I Love to create coloring page illustrations for schools, youth activities and etc. 


All resolution sizes will be 8x11" or 11x8" 300dpi. You will also get (.PSD) source files and High Quality.

THANK YOU!!

Reviews


sabrina_is_here:marvellous!

douglas1985:Thank you. Ready for the next one soon.

sabrina_is_here:perfect work. Will be back later today

douglas1985:Glad you love it. Thank you.

iconiclifestyle:Such a big project! Thank you for communicating and getting it right! I appreciate all your hard work! It looks amazing!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий