суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw fantastic landscape illustration

I will draw fantastic landscape illustration












About:

Digital landscape for your purpose. Illustration for novel, cover, concept for game or anything you need. Take a look to the world of imagination. Any your idea could be placed in picture. Imagination unlimited.

If you need something very special, don't mind to ask for custom offer. 

You could look other my gigs, if you need magic stuff, characters or something other. My best theme is fantasy, but I'm open to all your ideas.

Reviews


wandersonfranci:Beautiful work!

olgavolkova:Good experience!

daniel323:As always, Olgavolkova did an outstanding job interpreting our briefs and bringing them alive in a captivating way. I'd have no hesitation recommending her services to anyone, and will definitely collaborate with her again myself in the future.

olgavolkova:Great again!

daniel323:We had Olya undertake 10 environmental illustrations for us for commercial use. We've had her undertake 20 such pieces before. As always, Olya was a delight to work with. She was communicative throughout, met deadlines, and the work itself exceeded our expectations. We'll definitely work with her again and have no qualms recommending her services!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий