суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw vector map in illustrator

I will draw vector map in illustrator












About:

Please read the gig packages before ordering. You can contact me for your requirements.

Please see my gig images to get some idea about my work and you can choose any style or give me any idea.

Do you need any large quality map for large banner, nice looking map of your location, event, or any others? Please see my gig portfolio. I can create your vector map. Please fell free to contact me for any question.

This gig will consider the following in $10, basic purchase.
  1. High resolution JPEG, png file that you can use in your website or presentations.
  2. Up to 10 Landmark icons and locations on the map. (For additional, contact for price)
  3. The map should not have more roads and streets. If the map is big, we should talk first.
  4. I am not offering 3D map. For 3D design, Contact me.


From where I design:

  • Google map (Give me link)
  • From image
  • From idea of yours
  • From address (confirm first)

Why me?

  • Best quality Design
  • Quick delivery with quick response
  • Satisfactory and professional results

This is the sample video that included in gig extra https://goo.gl/3wGjun

If you are still not sure about the pricing, Please send a message before ordering. I will try to reply within 1 hours.

Reviews


fatimacake:Good Communication, \nExcellent and fast delivery.\n

hamjaiu:very good communication and awesome person. thanks

amelianeedham:Amazing map, speedy delivery!

hamjaiu:Great experience, Thanks a lot.

fama11:EXCELLENT WORK, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий