вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw simple style illustrations

I will draw simple style illustrations












About:

**Please write me first! I do not accept orders without prior discussion in personal messages**

Want to get an original simple style illustration?
Welcome:)

I will draw you a picture in simple color style, which will have all that you want (people, lanscapes, relationships, romance, city, music...

You can use illustrations:
- for web design
- promotion&advertising
- books
etc.

The plot will be limited only by your imagination!

Just write me and describe your idea:)


  • Basic Gig Quantity - Black and White sketch&illustration - $5
  • Simple color illustration - $10-15+
  • High detailed drawing (layered drawing or detail environment) -  $25+
    Commercial rights: $10


DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE ILLUSTRATIONS.

PLEASE NOTE:

  1. Include all color codes in your request if you need illustrations with 2+ colors.
  2. Send me references (photos, clipart examples) or hand-drawn sketch if your request is specific.
  3. On your request I'll sign agreement/commercial license for book illustrations, logos, illustrations etc.

 You'll receive final file in 5000+ px 300 dpi. I do not take extra money for high resolution:)





Reviews


helenmartin151:Very easy to work with and great work.

andrewhartnett:Art was done in a timely fashion and was better than I imagined. Would definitely suggest having her do illustrations if you're looking for children's book styled artwork.

georgechakhov:all sketches were exactly as requested!

everosenberg:Nikki is amazing!! This is the second time I've hired her and I am very pleased with her professionalism, her creativity and exceptional talent.

mhkhoe:Seller was fantastic to work with. Responsive communication to help clarify the vision for the project and flexible to work with revisions and changes. Highly recommend!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий