среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw black and white line drawing within 24 hours

I will draw black and white line drawing within 24 hours












About:

i will give you the best illustration work with beautiful coloring.

Single composition in line drawing with maximum 2-3 cartoon character and less detailed background in free style. It'll being coloured and also Black and white line drawing.

I'm offering you hand drawing illustration. Feel free to tell me what you need to illustrate. I will be more than happy to work with you.

- Coloring process will be done on adobe photoshop

Reviews


tikker:Seller worked with my instructions very well and the product was delivered as agreed

mkhan51:Thanks

jill44:I appreciate the quality of his work!!

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий