воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will do it 4.9 (147 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Jan 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 10 hours

I will do it 4.9 (147 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Jan 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 10 hours












About:

Hello, I am Nicki and welcome to my world of detailed line art illustration.

Here,I trace photos and turn them into digital line arts...



I will send you JPEG, PNG and  (depending on your preferred package) PSD or ILLUSTRATOR .ai or .eps file format for resource file.  Just tell me what you need, then sit back, relax and watch me serve you with the best.
I can also Include color attributes to your plain line art designs.
I assure you of a top quality vector line art illustration designs and prompt delivery.
100% money refund if I am unable to meet your satisfaction.

FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR EVERY ILLUSTRATION DESIGNS TO ME

KINDLY LEAVE ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDERS.

Regards, Nicki

Reviews


aadidasd66:She was amazing to work with, very talented and responsive, do yourself a favor and go with her you will be very happy!

miss_graphix:Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity, I will always deliver top quality designs to you. Best buyer ever!

sharminepark:I appreciated the fast delivery and great communication! Thank you.

miss_graphix:Thanks for using my services, your satisfaction will always be my top priority.

alex_carter1:Outstanding experience as always not once, not twice has she been able to meet my every requirement to the letter. She is highly talented and easy to work with. I strongly recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий