воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will do professional medical illustrations, drawings, exercises

I will do professional medical illustrations, drawings, exercises












About:

I am a professional medical illustrator for 5 years. I will create any kind of illustrations that you want.

( May - June 20% off - Take your chance )

I will do illustrations for e-Books, books, magazines, journals, Medical apps, Presentations etc...

Multiple revisions accepted until you satisfied.
Feel free to message me...
24 hour delivery
20% off for bulk orders

You will recieve a .jpg or .png file for 5$

I will do 
  • Anatomical illustrations
  • Medical instruments
  • Tests 
  • Medical procedures
  • Practicals
  • Exercises

Your request is accepted at anytime.
Message me

Thank you...

Reviews


mikeml91:I wanted an animated figure based upon real life patient pictures. The seller delivered the pictures flawlessly - and even though my perfectionism required 3 small additions, the seller delivered the edited version in 24 hours.\nI will definitely be using this seller again, and advise others to do so as well.

medicaldrawings:It's really happy to work with you. One of my best customers. Sending details very clearly. Thank a lot

crilly532:Thanks for the prompt communcation!

medicaldrawings:Thanks a lot. Really like to do your illustrations

gumgardener32:The quality of the work is great. However if the seller feels certain drawings cost more then this needs to be advertised before and not after purchase


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий