четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will create Amazing Elaborate design and Deliver High Source vector file

I will create Amazing Elaborate design and Deliver High Source vector file












About:

~~~~~~  WELCOME TO MY GIG   ~~~~~

*** Expert Shoes Designer *** 

Hello, Buyers. 

If you are searching for an Awesome, Stylish and Unique design for your store, website or another promotional material you came into the right place.


I would respectfully like to inform you that i am professional designer here with experience of over 6 year in shoes, bags. I will make you a custom made design according to your wishes.


PACKS:

Basic  Pack :

Simple Normal Shoes Design

JPG, PNG, PSD High Resolution Source files 


Standard  Pack:

- Full Complex Shoes Design

- Custom Made  

- JPG, PNG, EPS, PSD High Resolution Source files


Premium  Pack:

- Top Complex Shoes Design

- Custom Made  

- Elaborate Effects and Style

- JPG, PNG, EPS, PSD High Resolution Source files,Vector files 


  • All work are unique with commercial use.
  • High Quality, Fast Delivery, Response on revision&inquiries.

Please feel free to contract with me. I am here to help you out.

Order now, I can surely make you surprised with my work. 

Thanks! 


Reviews


shanesmith607:Always good working with Lulu

luluwangdesign:Thank you. Great buyer.

shanghairebel:Lulu is great to work with - nothing is a problem - she is very talented.

luluwangdesign:Thank you. Edwina is a great buyer and very easy to work with.

shanesmith607:It was great- she listened well and followed my instructions to what was needed- will buy again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий