четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will design paper bag snack packet,3d models

I will design paper bag snack packet,3d models












About:

I want to design Paper Packets and Sachet On Real Measurements 

  • Amazing Color and Amazing Design
  • Customer Chooses
  • Good Quality Design and Colorfull
  • Unlimited revision  
  • Free Facebook Cover Design
  • 100% satisfaction 

I want to Complete Your Order within 24 hours.

* This kind of package is only ever given .

-------------- Note -----
* Do not forget to mention you need to package the correct length and width.

* Full details will not start the design work Which granted

This is my Flicker Account Link : https://goo.gl/bdKL7d

Thank you.!!
hgnbuddhika (Fiverr Member)

Reviews


brianparks22:Perfect as usual

hgnbuddhika:Outstanding Expert Seller

brianparks22:Perfect like usual

hgnbuddhika:Outstanding Expert Customer.I like this person

brianparks22:always good work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий