четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your children book and cover with crayons

I will illustrate your children book and cover with crayons












About:

Illustrate your children book and the cover in an exclusive pencil colored on paper style ! You will be pleasantly surprised with the quality offered! 


With this Gig you'll get :

- one full body character colored on paper, based on your description 
- 100% drawn by hand
- you'll receive it in .JPG file, 4000 x 4000 pixels or any format that you require, 300 dpi.

Please send all the details from the start !

For special orders please contact me first !

Reviews


danandjenny:Wonderful work!

taityana:Thank you so much for your review and your tips! I enjoy illustrating for you!! :) I really appreciate that :)

debmcm1:Awesome experience and illustrations!!

artisk:Excellent artist! It was exactly what I expected and more, the color and creativity pops off of the page and makes the image appealing to the eye. Superb quality!

design303:Very talented artist!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий