четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything for you using line art

I will illustrate anything for you using line art












About:

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. I really appreciate it. I would need clear descriptions from you and I ask lots of questions before committing so please bear with it and respond before the deadline is up. Thanks a lot :)

***Color, high resolution, background, commercial use are available as gig extras. Choose whatever you need. 
***Discounts are offered for bulk orders.

If you are still not sure what to choose, let me know through messages. I will gladly help you out with the options. 
Thanks a lot, looking forward to working with you!



Reviews


sebkuehn:2nd job with very good quality. Thanks!

rachelbhb:Goal achieved, will continue buying :)

corgi_:Absolutely fanstastic. Very professional, the images fit the brief and clearly communicate the message. Will use again!

mpolyclinic17:Excellent job as described and requested ... fast delivery and excellent communication ... would definitely recommend

rachelbhb:As we work together more, Doan understands the story and picture flow, loving it! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий