понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will assist your Illustration 4.9 (128 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Nov 2015 Recent Delivery 5 days I have sound knowledge to make Logo, Label, packaging, Flyer, Book Cover, Banner, Business Card, Image manipulation, Brochure etc design. I have 7 years professional experience in those area. I can be your virtual assistant also. I am always online.

I will assist your Illustration 4.9 (128 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Nov 2015 Recent Delivery 5 days I have sound knowledge to make Logo, Label, packaging, Flyer, Book Cover, Banner, Business Card, Image manipulation, Brochure etc design. I have 7 years professional experience in those area. I can be your virtual assistant also. I am always online.












About:

Hi,
                                       I am a level 2 seller
I can make your product packaging in an attractive way to promote your product. Good packaging can be influential in the decision to purchase a product and interesting aesthetics will attract the attention of potential customers. I love label & package designing. 
What you will get from me for $30:
* Eye catching design
* Attractive and unique design
* JPG or PDF format design
* Unlimited revision until 100% satisfaction
* Amazone, Ebay, Alibaba etc product label

Label Categories: Cosmetics, Food items, Medicine, Device, Furniture, Show pies and may more 
Packaging Categories: Carton packaging, Complete die line, 3d Box design and many more
I need your instruction (Size, Quantity, color etc). I used to design in Adobe PS Adobe Illustrator, so there is new world would be open in Illustrator. However if you need label design for your product then I am prepared and ready to send as AI,PSD, PNG and PDF file. 
I must send project asap. 
I am always online and quick response because I am connected through always my cell also.

No satisfaction No payment. I am committed myself. Thank you
Sincerely
Kazi

Reviews


chefrski:Nice Fivver who was always ready to ask for clarification, if needed. Very nice work.

kaitbd10:Thank you so much!

writer1971:nice working with you

kaitbd10:Very friendly and cooperative. Thank you for choosing my service.

ericp1027:Fast Delivery, good graphic!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий