четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will design a cover up tattoo

I will design a cover up tattoo












About:

I will design a professional cover-up tattoo or just a brand new tattoo for a very cheap cost. All works are done professionally and I will not rest until my clients are satisfied. I design tattoos for ALL parts of the human body and have had many experience in the field. No matter the size of the tattoo it will be done in the desired time and I look forward to working with my potential clients ;). 

Reviews


tonifernandez:thanks for the job!

jlarenzo:Outstanding Experience!

vallanzasca:Seller tried hard to make it happen,\nGot close enough to what I wanted.\nWas professional.

jlarenzo:Satisfactory Experience

wasabismom:great artist, accepts and works with feedback


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий