четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will render the design in greyscale or lines only. One figure or main element alone.

I will render the design in greyscale or lines only. One figure or main element alone.












About:

My name is Jesús Da Silva. I´m a graphic designer and illustrator and aspiring tattoo artist. 

I will design your tattoo, digitally rendered based on your specifications. 

Can be any motive and style, i´m versatile, i can create detailed linearts, cartoony, realistic, flat or rendered. 

I have fun  illustrating, love tattoos and want practice and experience providing a good  image that you can carry happily on your skin.

For a rough sketch alone that serves as preview i charge 5$, if you order alone.
 If you order the full re
nder the preview rough sketch is included in the price already.

 Be sure to write to me first with your request and a brief description of the piece i`ll promptly reply. I`ll gladly send you a custom offer for it.


 





Reviews


sarahavill:It was okay - didn't feel like provided as much of a unique touch to what I asked - seemed more \

chocolatemoose:sensational as usual will be using again for more work.

jdsarte:Thank you for your order. Come again anytime. Cheers

canismajoris:Great job again! Thank you!

jdsarte:Once more. Great customer. Thanks a lot for your orders.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий