среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will not make you disappointed with my performance , because I will do my best for you + See More

I will not make you disappointed with my performance , because I will do my best for you + See More












About:

i will create your custom font from your idea, so you can install it in your pc or tablet, just descript or send me the picture, all type of font i can make, 

basic gig is give you 26 uppercase or 26 lowercase characters, please read the instructions below

about price
custom font include 26 characters lowercase/uppercase only, $5
custom font include 26 characters lowercase and uppercase only, $15
custom font include 52 characters with symbol, lowercase and uppercase only, $20
custom font include licence add $10 for all category

without licence, you will get my signature in number or symbol characters

Reviews


tylerabbott632:Good Stuff!

heruzarcashy:thank you

coatypop:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

wheeliekegman:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

aoliveir:Seller delivered font as promised, even after we requested significant revisions due to a miscommunication. Good service!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий