четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More












About:


I will draw technical sketches or techpacks for any clothes (garments, apparels).
I can design own garment or by your rough hand-sketch.

Ask the custom offer for unusual tasks or techpacks.
All files in pdf or ai with layers.
Simple revisions (corrections) for free.

Also possible to draw fashion illustrations.

Attention!! Due a new Fiverr rules, to avoid order cancellation, if you not sure about the price for your task from my pricing packages, please contact me, I will respond quikly. Very important, I was Level TWO earlier, now only level One. Order cancellations are very bad for my statistics. Thank you. 

Reviews


jsalters:love it, the greatest

gtnatalia:Thank you;) Great experience!;)

rosbakst:used her numerous times and love her work... the best! xx\n

gtnatalia:Thanks for the kind words)) Great buyer))

rosbakst:best ever


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий