понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will make christian biblical illustration

I will make christian biblical illustration












About:

I also draw for non-biblical projects :) Don't worry...

I will draw any illustrations you need, such as:

- biblical illustration
- children books
- adult books 
- coloring books 
- covers
- custom illustrations


Feel free contact me and discuss your project. :)

Reviews


jenpriester:The best!! So creative and talented. If you’re looking for a book illustrator look no further-she’s the best!

dewisuwignjo:Thank you so much!!!

jenpriester:WOW! What can I say but that Dewisuwignjo is not only AMAZING, but very talented! She delivered everything perfect and high quality. LOVE her work!!

dewisuwignjo:So glad to work with her ^^ Communicative and lovely. THUMBS UP!!!

jenpriester:I LOVED working with Dewisuwignjo. Very talented and quickly responds. She made my dream come to life!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий