понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will do illustrations for kids books, worksheets and apps

I will do illustrations for kids books, worksheets and apps












About:

  • Kids Books
  • Kids worksheets
  • Kids Mobile app screens
  • Flyers

These are the main products I deliver in this gig. All the designs are provided in vector format.
If you are interested in a Flyer design to  promote your kids book or App I'll do it.

I'm the creator of TALENE kids iPad app and T
alene.education website . So I have good experience in creating kids related designs.

If you are looking for an iPad, iPhone app then please fell free to contact me.

Order now. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 


Reviews


speltonsam:Very good work

smartpromotion:Outstanding Experience!

talenefbstart:Very talented person and delivers as exactly promised!

smartpromotion:Outstanding Experience!

talenefbstart:A tremendous talent and very nice! Highly recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий