воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw any pokemon or anything else with my beautiful style

I will draw any pokemon or anything else with my beautiful style












About:

I can draw this amazing pokemon art, and you can use them as background wallpapers or even to make a T-shirt!!! I love this game and know a lot about it, so I'll be able to understand what you want. I can also make other things; anything you have in mind is possible. Please contact me before ordering so I can give you the appropriate price for it.

Reviews


messy817:Captured my vision perfectly!!!

cdzarraga:Outstanding Experience!

quatyler:Came out perfectly!

cdzarraga:Outstanding Experience!

denizdix:Great work. He sent me a raw draft before adding color and shading for me to approve. Unfortunately, he did not meet the aspect ratio I asked for, so I had to make some adjustments afterwards.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий