четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you a vector illustration in my style

I will draw you a vector illustration in my style












About:

Need a whimsical illustration done with gorgeous colours? 
Well, look no more. 

For $5 get:
  • A gorgeous illustration of two elements (i.e, if an illustration has a house and an animal, then that counts as two elements) 
  • FULLY COLOURED
  • 72 dpi jpeg/png

Gig Extras:
  • Add extra elements
  • Add hand lettering / computer fonts
  • Get high resolution jpeg ready for print
  • Get source file (vector EPS) 
  • Get commercial license (Note: this does not grant you exclusive rights to the image. If you need exclusive rights please contact me) 

If you need more than one illustration done, inbox me to get package deals and discounts :) 

Note: The commercial license gig extra does not buy you exclusive rights to the image. To purchase exclusive rights please message me. 

Reviews


robdomain:Super bulhaa thank you!

bulhaa:Outstanding Experience!

biscuit09:as always, excellently executed! ;-)

bulhaa:Outstanding Experience!

robdomain:Perfect - thanks!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий