вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw awesome drawing for coloring book

I will draw awesome drawing for coloring book












About:

I can draw line drawing/ sketching in black and white for coloring book.

If you are looking for intricate, beautiful, detailed designs and patterns for your coloring book, this is the gig for you! you just have to tell me the theme or design you have in mind and i will start to work! 
I will always deliver QUALITY work.

Reviews


debdevar:The work is exceptional. I receive deliveries very quickly. I look forward to using this artist for future projects.

debdevar:I have worked with this artist on several projects and I am always so amazed with her skill and ability to capture the very important intrauterine details that I need. I have never been disappointed. The delivery time is exceptional and I look forward to working with her on many projects.

lexxrex:Coloring page, yes.

aysha11:Thank you :)

jamesmanning805:Very good work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий