вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will make a awesome watercolor fashion illustration

I will make a awesome watercolor fashion illustration












About:

  • Hi,
  • Thanks for checking out my GIG. I'm a freelance artist specializing in watercolor fashion illustration. Ive always loved drawing and painting people and I'm happy to draw for you___!!
  • I usually provide you with different backgrounds or variations but this is if you are a nice client and I have time. 
  • Please give clear instructions if you want something.
  • Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  • If you need please don't hesitate to order. I'll give you my best!!
  • Thanks.

Reviews


charlotte8:I’m a repeat customer which proves how much I think of her work! Love it!!!!!!!!

charlotte8:She’s so very talented. I will definitely be back for more!

nikkiemmer:Good communication. Nice illustration

nattymc1:Excellent work, will definitely buy from again very soon!

dsdreaaa3:Amazing! We got exactly what we asked for, very pleased!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий