вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will have a BFA in Game Art at Ringling College. I am interested in creating and modeling concept characters. + See More

I will have a BFA in Game Art at Ringling College. I am interested in creating and modeling concept characters. + See More












About:

Do you have a character design in mind but can't seem to put it on paper? I'll help you! I'll take your ideas and create a character! I'll walk with you step by step if you are still uncertain on what you want. Let me create your ideal designs!

Reviews


guinnessbuddha:Amazing artist- drew a portrait of my O.C. and was fast, friendly and made sure she looked exactly as I wanted!

artist_jo:Very informative. Buyer knows what is wanted. Very easy to communicate with!

kayliecrawford:Jo is an incredible professional artist. She is enthusiastic, communicative, patient, and accommodating. Her portfolio offers up a variety of styles, and she is more than capable of creating exactly what you had in mind.\n\nI highly recommend for anyone seeking an artist for commissions.

jdub029:Outstanding Experience!

artist_jo:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий