среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your children book in watercolor

I will illustrate your children book in watercolor












About:

Hello,
I am a graduated architect. Since I have many years working with illustrations also, I can help you to sketch your book cover, children book illustrations or anything else...using a special technique as is WATERCOLOR
Price depends on drawing difficulty, special requests etc.

Please contact me before ordering!
Thank you,
Arch. Ani B.
Arch studio 1

Reviews


hndrsnhaven:This was a very personal project for us and Ani was amazing at listening to our needs and then surpassing our expectations. I would recommend her to anyone needing that personal touch and quality work. Will be using again for future projects.

archstudio1:Thanks a lot for your evaluation ! It was a pleasure collaborating with you

hndrsnhaven:Just a pleasure to work with. Extremely talented and delivered exactly what we wanted. This is going to be a long relationship with many projects to come.

archstudio1:I enjoyed very much working with you! Thanks a lot :)

sophiepyt:Excellent - more than impressed! Thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий