суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will make cute game characters

I will make cute game characters












About:

You will get High Quality Images.

I will draw a cartoon of any character you like. I can do a vector 2D illustration with fun and colorful graphics.

I'll only do one character per Gig. Grouped characters will be charged each.

Please message me first for pricing.

I will provide a PNG and JPEG format.

If you wish to have the editable Vector or PSD file, please see my Extras.

The character is yours to use in any way you like. Credits are not necessary but will be appreciated :)

Reviews


shyamp88:Excellent to work with and delivered what I wanted. Thanks AJ

ajordaz:Outstanding Experience!

shaunpatterson:Pretty impressive cartoons

ajordaz:Outstanding Experience!

shaunpatterson:This guy is awesome


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий