понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Or Illustrate Any Cartoon Character











About:

Hello friends--welcome to my NEW GIG!!



This gig is for any  cartoon character illustration.



***PLEASE send me a message first before you order for clarity and confirmation.

***If possible, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER RIGHT AWAY. There are designs and illustrations that I am not capable of doing (Yes, I cannot draw everything. This is true for every illustrator), so to save us time and effort PLEASE send me a message first. 



Please describe your order in as much as possible when you order. 

I draw according to your directions--so the more detail, the better the drawing!





If you can’t find what you need on the gig package, send me a message so we can discuss what you need. I am almost always online so rest assured that I’ll send a reply within 24 hours. 



PLEASE take note that if you will use the image for your business, or brand or anything commercially, and you want to own copyright of the image, please order under the PREMIUM package. 





I DO NOT draw nudes or sexual/sensual content.





Let me bring your characters to life. You will not be disappointed. :)

 

Thank you very much!

Reviews


:

Amazing. At first i thought i'd really prefer them looking even younger, but it grew on me quickly as I studied it. It's really good work and in a very timely manner. I believe I'll looking to you first in the future for more. Thank you, keep up the awesome work!

:

I did get the product needed but was very surprised when a request for edit had to be reiterated three times before anything submitted reflected the requests. At two points, the illustrator submitted the exact same product again and again.

:

Excellent artist! I love onintheartists' style and work. I would recommend!

:

Excellent work!

:

Great work. As usual, I am very impressed.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий