понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Any Japanese Anime Character Illustration











About:

Hello, 



Are you want original character? do you want to make anime style character? or just want put your moment in anime illustration? Then you came to the right place!   (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))



welcome to my gig, In here you can request everything related to anime illustration.

My style is Here Anime-ish, I offer you Professional, Superb Quality Anime Illustration. All products are available with high definition rendering. 



- I can draw for :

  • Poster

  • Illustration
  • Book Cover
  • Profile Picture
  • Character Design
  • Mascot Design
  • Fanart of your favorite anime character
  • Soft Echi (Bikini, Sexy drawing)
  • r-18 
  • Dakimakura design



 I will not draw :

   - Politic/Religious illustration

   - Gay Illustration

   - Highly Detailed Mecha 



 You will get :

  • The picture will be delivered as PNG & JPG.
  • High-Resolution picture will be in A4 350dpi. 




i recommend to contact me first before ordering, to avoid any misinformation in future. and be sure to collect the required information before ordering, Your Satisfaction is my satisfaction.Thanks! :D



for futher information, contact me...  o(^▽^)o



thank you



Aditya



Reviews


:

To start I just wanted to say this IS THE BEST ARTIST and this is my second time working with Aditya_Novian! When i pitched the idea of what I wanted I already knew i could this person! Need something done? Have an idea of what you want? HIGHLY RECOMMEND (:

:

great work! some communication challenges but that's to be expected. very accommodating for changes and corrections, and very positive attitude throughout

:

Such an amazing job, honestly way more than I expected. He took what I thought of and made it into something magnificent. It is magnificent and I will definitely be using this service again!

:

3rd project together. his work speaks for itself

:

This is the second time working with this seller for a picture of my character. Great job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий