понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

Scientific Illustrations And Infographic











About:

I have an MA degree in Illustration and have experience working with scientists. I specialized in scientific visualization including illustrations, diagrams, figures and motion designs based on the concepts or rough sketches that customers provide me. 



I will

  • working on Adobe Photoshop from sketch to finished product.

  • convey the idea and information concisely.
  • outstand the part that customers want to express.
  • improve the aesthetic of the image.
  • send you sketches so we can work through the illustration together and see what works best for you.

  • revise the sketch based on the feedback from you.


Please Note:

  • I DO NOT redraw images and artworks owned by others.
  • I draw diagrams, figures, and illustrations. Please contact me BEFORE placing an order, tell me your requirements and reference materials. So we can talk about your project and find the best way together to make the illustration. 
  • Photoshop working files not included.  If these assets are desired please request before the job starts as a price will be associated with these assets.


For any questions don't hesitate to message me.

I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


:

Yi is a great communicator and easy to work with. He takes the time to understand the requirements and does fast iterations on concepts to reach an agreement on the look and feel of the final design. I had a great experience and will work with him again!

:

Flexible and skilled illustrator! I changed my initial idea for the designs quite significantly during the revision process and Yi patiently worked with me to produce the new images. Friendly and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

:

Great guy! it was a tough assignment and he came through with flying colors wiill definitely use his services again and highly recommended.

:

So easy! And the quality of Yi's work was exactly what I wanted, in a lot less time than I expected. Excellent!

:

Responsive communication, and outstanding final product.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий