пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Create Awesome Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi,

"PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER"

I am a professional graphics designer and i a have done many project on children book illustrations.
* children story books
*  illustrations, 
* cartoon characters, etc. 
  


* I will draw illustration (for kids or whatever you need) ,


* also I can do story boarding, 


* draw concept design and so on.


Reviews


:

Ms Nadia you are a pleasure to work with,I would recommend you to anyone that wants to write a children book. your illustration is great

:

Great job thank you!11

:

Excellent job!

:

Good throughout the process

:

Great work! I love how she was very patient with me and took amevery suggestion with grace.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий