пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Any Insect Of Your Choosing











About:

Hello there! 

I'm a young freelance illustrator who has a passion for creating art inspired by the nature around us. I love working with a variety of media from watercolors to digital illustrations. 

Here on Fiverr I am offering square illustrations done digitally in Procreate. 

Please message me with the insect and color of your choosing after completing your order. After both are selected, I will begin insect sketches to provide a rough idea of what the final illustration will look like. For any questions feel free to message me!



Reviews


:

illustrations turned out great!

:

Sharon created beautiful illustrations of a midge life cycle for a fly-fishing entomology project I am working on.

:

Fast work, great communication. I'm happy with the results, good value.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий